The rise of the Delta variant across the U.S. has employers revisiting vaccination strategies for their workforces. Employers are trying to balance the desire to keep employees safe in the workplace with providing employees the freedom of personal choice when it comes to being vaccinated. Lockton's latest Webcasts are designed to capture new Federal requirements and employer responses to these pressing issues.
September 14, 2021 Webcast
Feds poised to issue vaccine and testing mandates for thousands of employers: What's in store for you?
Click image below for Webcast Replay
August 24, 2021 Webcast
Lockton Coronavirus Advisory Team
Password is Lockton.1
Benefits compliance in 2021 has never been more challenging; the implications of the Affordable Care Act pale in comparison to 2021. Employers are required to know all of their obligations. We understand the intensity of compliance and have created a 2021-22 Compliance Playbook to help you. This playbook summarizes the vexing challenges Employers are facing and gives you practical, real world advice on how to understand these obligations.
• Cafeteria plan & flexible spending account accommodations
• Change tax treatment of dependent care benefits (qualifying children)
• Outbreak period guidance (suspension of COBRA and HIPAA special deadlines)
• American Rescue Plan Act COBRA subsidies & their interplay the outbreak
• Mental health parity
• Healthcare plan cost reporting
• Prohibition on price and quality data gag clauses
• Healthcare plan online price comparison tool
• Healthcare plan “advance explanations of benefits”
• In-network, out-of-network and prescription drug costs
• Surprise billing requirements and protocols
• New ID cards
• New network accuracy requirements
• New “continuity of care” disclosures
• New broker/consultant/vendor compensation disclosure requirements
For more information on these topics and more, please contact me
Mike Smith - trying to put my history degree to good use through research and writing . Mom would be proud but she still wanted me to study business.